Label Your Antibodies with Custom DNA Oligonucleotides
- Are you looking for a reliable and highly efficient antibody labeling service?
- You don’t want to perform the antibody labeling on your own?
Look no further, Actome offers a professional service for labeling antibodies of your choice with your own custom DNA oligonucleotides, providing a highly sensitive and specific probe for various applications in the life sciences field.
Our antibody labeling service uses the PICOglue Labeling technology to ensure the superior quality and reliability of the labeled antibodies. We guarantee a very high labeling efficiency (many times close to 100%), with an expected concentration of labeled antibody in the range of 5 × 1010 - 5 × 1012 cp/µL (copies per microliter).
- Purification (optional): The antibody of your choice is purified to remove chemicals, such as sodium azide, BSA, and amines, that might interfere with the conjugation reaction. This step is optional and is only recommended if the latter chemicals are present in the buffer of your antibody.
- Conjugation of DNA oligonucleotides to your antibody: The diarylcyclooctyne (DBCO)-linked DNA oligonucleotide is covalently conjugated to the antibody heavy chain using Actome’s PICOglue technology. Due to site-specific labeling maximum two PICOglue Labels (one to each heavy chain) can be conjugated per antibody.
- Quality Control: The quality control step includes the determination of the labeling efficiency (% of labeled antibodies) and the antibody concentration (labeled antibody molecules/µL) using Agilent’s high-sensitivity SDS-PAGE instrument, the 2100 Bioanalyzer System.
- Reporting: Our experts provide a detailed report of the experimental results and conditions.
We are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality labeled antibodies, allowing you to confidently use them in your various applications. Contact us today to learn more about our antibody labeling service and how we can help you advance your experiments.Get in touch