Develop Your Personalized PICO Assay with Us
- Are you interested in setting up your own PICO assays, but don't have the resources to do so?
- Do you lack access to a QIAcuity to perform the dPCR readout for PICO?
Actome offers a professional service to design and perform your personalized PICO assays. With PICO you can detect and quantify individual proteins, protein interactions, and post-translational modifications with ultra-high sensitivity in any liquid biological sample, such as cell lysates, cell extracts, serum, supernatant, or in vitro cell-free conditions. The service includes the following major steps:
- Selection of Suitable Antibodies: Our team of experts will work with you to identify the most appropriate antibodies for your PICO assay, taking into consideration the target antigen and the intended application.
- Conjugation of PICOglue Labels to Your Antibody: The PICOglue Labels are conjugated to the antibody using the PICOglue antibody labeling technology.
- Quality Control of the PICOglue-labeled Antibody: The PICOglue-labeled antibody is assessed for labeling efficiency using Agilent's 2100 Bioanalyzer System to ensure that it meets the highest standards of accuracy and reliability. In addition, the antibody concentration (labeled antibody molecules/µL) is also determined using dPCR and our PICO Amplification Core Kit with matching PICO Probes.
- PICO Assay and dPCR Run: The biological sample is lysed and mixed with the PICOglue-labeled antibodies. After the incubation period the dPCR readout is performed using QIAGEN's QIAcuity dPCR System.
- Data Analysis: After the dPCR run AMULATOR, our web-based analysis software, performs all the mathematical and statistical evaluation to calculate precise molar concentrations of your target molecule.
- Reporting: Our experts provide a detailed report of the results of your PICO assay including the absolute concentration of your target molecule (in molar concentration), graphical representation of the data (box plots), and a step-by-step description of the entire experimental workflow.